A downloadable game for Windows
Base Conqueror is a real-time strategy game set in the now anarchic and chaotic place of Contenia. Three of the closest generals of the emperor did a military coup against their now former emperor, and have split the former empire into four parts. Where each part is now at war with one another for complete control of Contenia. And you, General Peacekeeper, who was the last loyal general of the emperor, will now go and reunite the empire to its former glory. Starting with your only single base, you will start restoring order to the nearby bases around you and soon begin the fight against your former comrades, to see which one of you will dominate Contenia and become the new emperor.
• Randomly generated maps with grassplanes, forests, hills, and mountains that effect base's defense values.
• Real-time strategy where you control and link your bases to form strategies against three AI opponents.
• Sound effects and two songs to accompany your conquest of Contenia.
• Comes with a detailed manual to help perfect your strategic skills.
• Fullscreen and windowed modes.
• A monitor that can do at last a resolution of 1366x768.
• A keyboard and mouse.
• Windows 7 (64-bit) or above.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.49 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.